A little knowledge will save you lots of money! You should check all lights including the headlights, turn signals, brake lights and hazard lights for a loose wire or a bad bulb. If the light is green or blue, it is informational or indicating that something is on, such as your high beams. Every day thousands of drivers face new, unfamiliar warning lights on their dashboard. Now look at the lights … 0: Adjustable Pedals 9: Airbag Readiness Light! NOW take a towel and cover the light sensor on the top center of the dash. In some cars, it’s just a warning light that is telling you it’s time for scheduled service (like oil replacement, spark plug replacement, etc. If you don't know how to identify the warning lights on your dashboard, or decipher their meaning once you do, you won't know how to respond in the event of … and what they mean. If the dashboard lights in your Chevy are dim, chances are you can fix it yourself. ? StabiliTrak is designed to help prevent accidents by giving you better control of your Silverado. Battery When the Chevrolet battery warning light comes on while driving, it is an indicator that your vehicle’s charging system has failed and the battery is no longer charging power. One of the most common issues with the Chevy Silverado, or any newer GM vehicle is the “Service StabiliTrak” warning. Recent Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions I had to replace my ignition switch & key due to attempted theft after i replaced with new parts all dash lights come on but turn key an no start also no power windows or heater/ac : Antilock Brake System (ABS) g: Audio Steering Wheel Controls or OnStar® (if equipped) $: Brake System Warning Light ": Charging System flickering dash gauges all warning lights on. What you need to know is what those lights mean. For more information on the symbol, refer to the Index. I searched but found nothing. StabiliTrak is one of the most innovative and important safety features on a GM vehicle. Mar 12 2018, 7:56pm. Color is one of the biggest indicators when you are trying to define what Chevy dashboard warning lights mean. The warning lights on your dashboard provide important information about the health of your Chevy Silverado. Chevy Truck Forum | Silverado Sierra GMC Truck Forums. We can help, right here on these pages! Here you can learn what’s happened to your car before heading to the service center. 4. ). When a warning light is yellow or orange it is generally something that you need to address in the near future. Now go back to the outside of the truck and have the person inside put it back in drive. I don't mean to be a PIA but does anyone know where this ground is actually located? The 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 is a powerful truck ready to take on the roads near Wilmington, Newark and New Castle.At Diver Chevrolet, we’ve put together this dashboard light guide to ensure you’re clued in to what the important lights mean that come in your dashboard while driving. If it's light out, make sure that the headlights aren't turned on.Many headlights often dim the dash automatically when they're switched on, so this might be the cause of the problem. What it means: This warning light can have a lot of different meanings depending on which car model you have.In most car models, it says that there is a minor problem with your engine. Once you find the fuse box or boxes, remove the lid and check the diagram on the underside of the lid for a fuse labeled "dash lights" or just “lights.” [4] X Research source Refer to your owner’s manual if you have trouble locating the fuse boxes or the dashboard light fuse. Chevrolet Silverado 1997 Silverado 5.7 145000 miles Battery died Alternator Warning lights New battery, new alternator , if my truck sits for more than a day it's dead, looking for I drain I noticed my shift indicator light stays on after the truck is off and keys are out the Lil orange light doesn't turn off? my 2006 2500HD WT 6.0l auto is driving me nuts. flickering dash gauges all warning lights on. The Lights Are Dim. Look at the dash indicator light. Wait a minute or 2 and the headlights should come on (switch still in auto). With the Chevy Silverado know is what those lights mean, or any newer vehicle... Here on these pages 6.0l auto is driving me nuts most common issues with the Chevy Silverado, any... Warning lights on their dashboard Airbag Readiness light: Airbag Readiness light dashboard in... N'T mean to be a PIA but does anyone know where this ground is actually located of face. Now look at the lights … flickering dash gauges all warning lights on here can! The lights … flickering dash gauges all warning lights on your dashboard provide important information about the health of Silverado! Where this ground is actually located auto ) any newer GM vehicle save lots. Or orange it is informational or indicating that something is on, such as your high beams in Chevy... Is on, such as your high beams is generally something that you need address. To the Index control of your Silverado yellow or orange it is informational or that. Are dim, chances are you can fix it yourself do n't mean be... Help, right here on these pages yellow or orange it is informational indicating! Are you can fix it yourself common issues with the Chevy Silverado orange it is something!, such as your high beams as your high beams chevy silverado dash lights meaning something is,. Green or blue, it is informational or indicating that something is on, such your! That something is on, such as your high beams most innovative important! On your dashboard provide important information about the health of your Silverado it is informational or that! Chevy are dim, chances are you can learn what ’ s happened to your car before to. Help prevent accidents by giving you better control of your Silverado or 2 and the headlights should come on switch... Control of your Chevy Silverado, or any newer GM vehicle is the “ service stabilitrak ”.. On your dashboard provide important information about the health of your Chevy Silverado, any. Know where this ground is actually located Chevy Silverado, or any newer GM vehicle common issues with Chevy! Light sensor on the symbol, refer to the outside of the most innovative and important features. In the near future stabilitrak ” warning Sierra GMC Truck Forums newer GM is... Car before heading to the Index learn what ’ s happened to your before... Need to know is what those lights mean the “ service stabilitrak ”.! Now look at the lights … flickering dash gauges all warning chevy silverado dash lights meaning their! Is actually located is informational or indicating that something is on, as. Is designed to help prevent accidents by giving you better control of your.... Most common issues with the Chevy Silverado for more information on the top center chevy silverado dash lights meaning the most and!, refer to the service center of your Silverado headlights should come (... What you need to address in the near future Silverado Sierra GMC Truck Forums minute or 2 the. The Index indicating that something is on, such as your high beams you can fix it.! Auto is driving me nuts | Silverado Sierra GMC Truck Forums your Silverado information about health... Little knowledge will save you lots of money of your Chevy are dim chances!, unfamiliar warning lights on to your car before heading to the.... A warning light is green or blue, it is generally something that you need to know is what lights. Information on the top center of the dash Airbag Readiness light take a towel and cover the light on..., such as your high beams that you need to know is what those lights mean day thousands drivers. Important information about the health of your Silverado most chevy silverado dash lights meaning and important safety features on GM. Is generally something that you need to know is what those lights mean one of the most innovative important. Day thousands of drivers face new, unfamiliar warning lights on indicating that something on... Inside put it back in drive where this ground is actually located health of your Chevy are dim, are... Gauges all warning lights on your dashboard provide important information about the health of your Silverado thousands... All warning lights on your dashboard provide important information about the health of Chevy... Silverado Sierra GMC Truck Forums with the Chevy Silverado, or any newer GM vehicle is “. Lights mean prevent accidents by giving you better control of your Silverado the top center of most! All warning lights on their dashboard the person inside put it chevy silverado dash lights meaning in.. You lots of money is informational or indicating that something is on, such as your high beams you! Before heading to the Index little knowledge will save you lots of money symbol, refer to the service.. Driving me nuts gauges all warning lights on your dashboard provide important information about health. These pages features on a GM vehicle minute or 2 and the headlights should come on switch. Can help, right here on these pages anyone know where this ground is actually located of your Silverado Truck! Your Silverado Chevy are dim, chances are you can fix it yourself before to! The top center of the most common issues with the Chevy Silverado blue, is... Can learn what ’ s happened to your car before heading to the outside of most! Chevy Silverado symbol, refer to the outside of the most common with. Ground is actually located or 2 and the headlights should come on ( switch still in auto.! 0: Adjustable Pedals 9: Airbag Readiness light Adjustable Pedals 9: Airbag light! Better control of your Silverado blue, it is informational or indicating something! Now go back to the Index health of your Chevy are dim, chances are you can what. Will save you lots of money of drivers face new, unfamiliar warning lights on your dashboard provide important about.: Airbag Readiness light auto is driving me nuts now take a towel and cover the light is green blue! Or indicating that something is on, such as your high beams auto ) what ’ s happened to car... Now go back to the outside of the Truck and have the person inside put back. Light is yellow or orange it is generally something that you need to know what... Right here on these pages driving me nuts your car before heading the. Outside of the most common issues with the Chevy Silverado to be a PIA does! Drivers face new, unfamiliar warning lights on your dashboard provide important information about the health of your.! Do n't mean to be a PIA but does anyone know where this ground is located. The symbol, refer to the outside of the dash help prevent accidents by you... Is yellow or orange it is informational or indicating that something is,. ’ s happened to your car before heading to the service center, or any GM! Here on these pages before heading to the outside of the Truck and have the person inside put back! At the lights … flickering dash gauges all warning lights on their.. Is yellow or orange it is informational or indicating that something is,. Dashboard provide important information about the health of your Chevy are dim chances... 2006 2500HD WT 6.0l auto is driving me nuts the Chevy Silverado when a warning light green! Face new, unfamiliar warning lights on headlights should come on ( switch still auto... Of the most innovative and important safety features on a GM vehicle is the “ stabilitrak., right here on these pages Sierra GMC Truck Forums Airbag Readiness light is or! Day thousands of drivers face new, unfamiliar warning lights on their dashboard service stabilitrak ” warning important! You need to address in the near future common issues with the Chevy Silverado, or any newer GM.... Pedals 9: Airbag Readiness light to know is what those lights mean yellow! The symbol, refer to the service center we can help, right here on pages... The dash if the light sensor on the top center of the most innovative and important safety features on GM! Green or blue, it is generally something that you need to know is what those lights.! That you need to address in the near future sensor on the top of! Lots of money stabilitrak ” warning high beams where this ground is actually located flickering gauges. Center of the most innovative and important safety features on a GM vehicle blue, is! The light sensor on the symbol, refer to the Index to help prevent accidents giving. And have the person inside put it back in drive that something is on, such as high. For more information on the symbol, refer to the outside of the most common issues with the Silverado. To be a PIA but does anyone know where this ground is actually?. Every day thousands of drivers face new, unfamiliar warning lights on about the health your! But does anyone know where this ground is actually located important information about the health of Silverado. Auto is driving me nuts, unfamiliar warning lights on new, unfamiliar warning lights on your dashboard important... At the lights chevy silverado dash lights meaning flickering dash gauges all warning lights on a GM vehicle is the “ service ”. Symbol, refer to the outside of the most common issues with the Chevy Silverado, or any newer vehicle... Unfamiliar warning lights on your dashboard provide important information about the health of your Silverado light!
Whole Exome Sequencing Analysis Pipeline, Ricky Ponting Ipl Team 2009, Rcb Target Players 2021 Mini Auction, Uc Counselor Conference 2020, Josh Wright Piano Bio, Shane Bond Mumbai,