Your Address. Handcrafted with on the Genesis Framework. They are serving really good food, and as David Chang listed in his dumpling crawl, their har gow shrimp and shumai were dope. Elite in Monterey Park is one of the best dim sum restaurants in Los Angeles. price is on the high side but food is very good. Get the pork Shui-mai and crystal shrimp har gow. Ala Carte Doesn't Mean From The Cart Here! This is a toughie, but I'm going to rate Elite Restaurant 2.5 stars. Six dishes and tea for $28 with tax. Eating dim sum every Sunday isn't something new to me, but eating at a dim sum restaurant that I will remember for days is something unique. Pork $8.00 Jelly Fish $8.00 Elite Crispy Coconut Chicken $10.80 $20.80 Spicy Pork Shank $6.00 Crispy […] Includes the menu, 3 reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Elite. The entire bill including tip was just over $70 and there was enough food left over for at least one full dinner for three, maybe more.More, It's not easy to judge dim sum without personal preferences, there are our 'go to' favorites, those that we are willing to come back to, and those we won't step foot in ever again. Restaurants near Elite Restaurant, Monterey Park on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Elite Restaurant in Monterey Park, California. Elite Restaurant Monterey Park; Elite Restaurant, Monterey Park; Zobacz menu, recenzje, wskazówki dojazdu i zdjęcia z restauracji Elite Restaurant na Zomato. Get delivery from Elite Restaurant super-fast to your door. Definitely going back. Even though they were very busy we were served quickly. Elite Restaurant, Monterey Park: See 50 unbiased reviews of Elite Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 194 restaurants in Monterey Park. Elite Restaurant; Menu Menu for Elite Restaurant Appetizer Roasted Whole Suckling Pig $22.80 $180.00 Browsed Baby Pigeon. The meatballs and dumplings in soup broth in tiny pie tins were fun to eat as well as delicious. Being in Monterey Park, Elite Restaurant in 91754 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Alhambra, Montebello, and Garvey. Both are very juicy and plump, the quality of the meat definitely stands out and you can taste how fresh was. The dim sum is excellent, with a good variety. $15-20 per person is more than enough for a very filling meal, and you could probably do better than that in a large group if you order some larger entrees to share. Highly recommended. Very good sized portions. Elite is one of the OG dimsum places in SGV. Nestled in an unassuming plaza on Atlantic, Elite is an all-around favorite of SGV foodies. Elite restaurant was amazing! Believe it or not, Elite is the name of a infamous little restaurant in Monterey Park, passed the famous NBC Seafood Restaurant. Elite Restaurant proves that gluten-free, low-fat, vegan food can be absolutely packed with flavor. The service was excellent, the staff attentive, and nothing was lacking. Order online and track your order live. It is also the name of a popular restaurant. We were 5 and all ate their fill for $12 pp including tax and tip. Mama Lu’s Dumpling House. Enter your address for ETA. only one of the dishes was in need of a little help but i was VERY impressed. Try it, you'll like it! Read page 4 of the Elite Restaurant in Monterey Park. not good for a large party 4 to 6 are fine. It was about 45 mins before they were closed for lunch, yet ppl were still coming in and you can see servers running around. Really like their har gao (蝦餃), siew mai (燒賣) and char siew bau (叉燒包). Join the discussion today. Also the noodle with breaded shrimp inside was different from how most restaurants prepare it and was a delightful surprise. Nestled in an unassuming plaza on Atlantic, Elite is an all-around favorite of SGV foodies. It is the same location. Restaurants near Elite Restaurant, Monterey Park on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Elite Restaurant in Monterey Park, California. Can only rate the dim sum. Specialties: Dim Sum, Seafood Established in 2007. Instead, we received a paper order form and pencil to place our order choices. Why? We’ve waited for about 30 mins and was finally seated. Oversalting seems to be a big problem here but perhaps over consumption of food may be the bigger problem. They had an English side and a Chinese side too! Elite Restaurant is not like Full House or Hop Li. No delivery fee on your first order. 0. We got in fairly quickly at 12.00pm for a table ten. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. i had dim sum with my co workers. Rated 3.6/5. You order using a menu not by carts. The food was uniformly good, and some dishes were much more than, delicately done and savory. The quality of the food was very good. Target,and u tell...server u need hot sauce and hot mustard I have 5 peoples they only give small teaspoon each portion in small saucer,from begging to the end I never see them smile all looks like I kill their family,then I pay bill to cashier they already charge 15%service my god,l feel lve been robbedMore. We had sticky rice wrapped in lotus leaf, noodles with bitter melon, black beans, and fish fillet; pork shumai; pork buns; fried taro cake; Chinese broccoli in oyster sauce; roast duck; and a bean curd wrap in oyster sauce. 700 S Atlantic Blvd, Monterey Park, CA 91754-3859. The parking was rather tight, but the service was great. Staples like the har gow, pork siu mai, and cheong fun were all decently portioned and of good quality given the prices. We ordered some bbq pork buns, har gow, shumai, crispy rice paper rolls, chicken feet, xiaolongbao, a side of Chinese broccoli. Will be back for sure!-Shelbi. 1 review. This dim sum is legit. Find 6 listings related to Elite Restaurant in Monterey Park on YP.com. Enjoyed lunch here on Christmas Eve. About Elite Restaurant: Select your favorite dishes directly from the menu of Elite Restaurant located at 700 S Atlantic Blvd, Monterey Park, CA 91754. Skip the fried taro but definitely get the sweet egg buns. was the bean curd wrap. ADVERTISEMENT. more, Seating, Takeout, Private Dining, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, Pan Fried Shrimp w/ Preserved Green Beans, Supreme Mixed Vegetable Soup Hot & Sour Soup, Stewed Bird's Nest w/ Rock Candy & Egg White, Stewed Fish Maw w/ Abalone Sauce & Mushroom, Sea Cucumber & Beef in Chili Szechuan Sauce, Sea Cucumber w/ Fish Maw & Mushroom in Pot, Asparagus & Mushroom on Golden Pumpkin Sauce, Poached Mustard Green w/ Superior Soup Stock, Fried Rice w/ Salty Fish & Mixed Vegetable, Lincoln Hotel SureStay Collection by Best Western, Home2 Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Montebello. Elite Restaurant, Monterey Park: See 50 unbiased reviews of Elite Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 194 restaurants in Monterey Park. Although the servers here spoke Mandarin as opposed to Cantonese when I stopped by (a red flag in terms of authenticity), the dim sum itself was decent and on point. Elite in Monterey Park is one of the best dim sum restaurants in Los Angeles. Amazing staff. with my family for Mother’s Day weekend. Service is efficient and the overall venue is quite clean and comfortable. If you want to see a complete list of all Chinese restaurants in Monterey Park, we have you covered! Amazing staff. There special shrimp dish was amazing as was everything else we ordered. Ala Carte. Preorder to. A nice, cool stop on a hot summer day, and a nice find thanks to all you Yelpers out there! Prices are a bit more compared to other dimsum places I've been to but...quality is also better.More. Lovely tasting dim sum served from the menu instead of carts (which I liked). APPETIZER Roasted Whole Suckling Pig $22.80 $180.00 Browsed Baby Pigeon $14.80 Roasted Duck $12.80 $22.80 Peking Duck $28.80 $36.80 Roasted Meat Combination $28.80 $38.80 Soy Sauce Chicken $9.80 $18.80 Boiled House Chicken $9.80 $18.80 Macau Roasted Pork $8.00 B.B.Q. This restaurant was busy they served food hot but dim sum depends u order new dim sum or old fashion dim sum if u Order old fashion dim sum then u will wait at least over45 mins because that’s not their sale. It has been a favorite of mine for years and years and continues to be a go-to destination when I am craving for steamed dumplings. View the menu for Elite Restaurant and restaurants in Monterey Park, CA. First time going to eat early dim sum Try it, you'll like it!More, Small restaurant compared to other dimsum places in Monterey Park so make sure you get there early or else be prepared to wait. Definitely going back. But overall good experience. Highly recommended.More. It's on the higher end of dim sum joints: clean and devoid of rushing carts, tacky dragons and… ... Nakas Kitchen is a Hawaiian restaurant in Monterey Park that has created a new, non-traditional kind of shave ice. Would definitely recommend. Skip the fried taro but definitely get the sweet egg buns. I have to say my top choices for dim sum at this place would be the har how and Shumai. Monterey Park is loaded with Chinese restaurants. We arrived at 9am sharp, having no wait (which was perfect) since Mother’s Day weekend is expected to be crazy packed at most Asian dim sum locations. Elite Restaurant - Chinese Dim Sum in Monterey Park, Join us and dine with dim sum and seafood. Well from what I can pick up from the crowd of gossipy Chinese staff and customers around me, the new owner bought the restaurant but just changed the name. Elite Restaurant is one where I'd be willing to come back....The dim sum served here is authentic and tasty. wow! 700 S Atlantic Blvd, Monterey Park, CA 91754 Wednesday 10AM–3PM, 5–9PM Thursday 10AM–3PM, 5–9PM Friday 10AM–3PM, 5–9PM Saturday 9AM–3PM, 5–10PM Sunday 9AM–3PM, 5–10PM Monday 10AM–3PM, 5–9PM Tuesday 10AM–3PM, 5–9PM The parking was rather tight, but the service was great. Serves Chinese, Dim Sum, Seafood. Severe thirst and bloating follows after the big meal. But overall good experience.More. A decent option for dim sum in Monterey Park. The entire bill including tip was just over $70 and there was enough food left over for at least one full dinner for three, maybe more. Delectable food in large portions -- a distinct dim sum experience. For chow mein that's sure to impress, Elite Restaurant in Monterey Park serves top-rated fare. Mean face service plus automatic charge15% only 5 people, server u need hot sauce and hot mustard I have 5 peoples they only give small teaspoon each portion in small saucer,from begging to the end I never see them smile all looks like I kill their family,then I pay bill to cashier they already charge 15%service my god,l feel lve been robbed. The food was uniformly good, and some dishes were much more than, delicately done and savory. Six dishes and tea for $28 with tax. 1717 reviews of Elite Restaurant "Now if you had ever been to New Concept in Monterey Park, you should not have a problem finding this restaurant. My parents have been raving about how great this place was and I suggested early breakfast here together. Everything else is comparable to the area. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? The service was excellent, the staff attentive, and nothing was lacking. This is one of many the top notch dim sum houses in the Sgv. A friend recommended this one and we were very pleased. Easy menu with pictures and multiple languages. But the food did came out promptly. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Will be back for sure! However, the service was slow for us. Is it possible to eat so much? discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Los Angeles food community. Easy menu with pictures and multiple languages. This place is intimate and doesn't have the hum & din of the larger dim sum palaces that serve from carts going around the room. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Everything here is ordered off the menu i.e. We’ve waited a bit for someone to take our order (which you check what you want on this long sheet of paper and they bring it out dish by dish as they’re ready), and boxes and check out. The veggies wrapped in bean curd were soft and flavorful....The meatballs and dumplings in soup broth in tiny pie tins were fun to eat as well as delicious. we ordered over $350 worth of food and tried a great variety of dishes. Located in Monterey Park, Monterey Park. Excellent choice for Dim Sum in the San Gabriel Valley. Iced Water is served in glasses! a small place except for a long wait. One of the best shumai I have had in SoCal. $12.80 $22.80 Peking Duck. Dishes were fresh and hot, the Shui-Mai and Shrimp Har Gaw were humongous! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Elite Restaurant locations in Monterey Park, CA. Elite Restaurant Monterey Park; Elite Restaurant, Monterey Park; Dapatkan Menu, Ulasan, Kontak, Lokasi, Nomor Telepon, Peta dan lainnya untuk Elite Restaurant Restoran di Zomato i had dim sum with my co workers. Good lotus leave sticky rice with chicken (糯米雞) but wished it was a bit more fragrant. Order online and read reviews from Elite at 700 S Atlantic Blvd in Alhambra Monterey Park 91754 from trusted Monterey Park restaurant reviewers. The hot tea served was delicious and tasted like a mixture of jasmine +chrysanthemum tea. I have finally found a restaurant that serves the best dim sum I've ever eaten. At this restaurant, kids of all ages are welcome. We were 5 and all ate their fill for $12 pp including tax and tip. Get the pork Shui-mai and crystal shrimp har gow. Really like their har gao (蝦餃), siew mai (燒賣) and char siew bau (叉燒包). See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Complete your meal with the perfect glass of wine or beer from this restaurant's drink list. Well, that goes with with eating too many saucy dishes that were laden salt and sometimes msg. parking is not good . Good lotus leave sticky rice with chicken (糯米雞) but wished it was a bit more fragrant. Specialties: Dim Sum, Seafood Established in 2007. We went pretty late on a Sunday and luckily got a # before they stopped receiving customers. wow! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Elite is one of the most popular dim sum spots in LA, and that is with good reason. immense -- and everything is evidently prepared with care. Absolutely! No wait at all at 2:00 pm. Competition is certainly wiping out the long lines that use to plague all of the dimsum places. The dim sum is absolutely fresh, the portions are in most cases extraordinarily large, the variety is...immense -- and everything is evidently prepared with care. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Didn't quite like their bean curd skin roll (鲜竹卷) as taro was added to it. I definitely was surprised of how fancy this place was, it’s not your usual dim sum spot where you’ll see lots of people pushing hot carts and asking if you want something in those metal tins. Didn't quite like their bean curd skin roll (鲜竹卷) as taro was added to it. $0.00 delivery fee. Comes in set of 4 and we thought it was small, so we ordered two orders of each… 1 order was definitely enough for two, lol. The dim sum served here is authentic and tasty. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. No wait at all at 2:00 pm. English. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. All the items seems to be more delicious than usual. 17 reviews 7 photos. I went in there just because my friend said his cousin had a recent job there, and told him that this restaurant has the most fresh seafood, even more so than NBC. The scallop dumpling was out of this world and so...was the bean curd wrap. Get quick answers from Elite Restaurant staff and past visitors. For those of you who like seafood, this place is the best. Elite Restaurant is located in a small strip mall in Monterey Park, and has consistently been considered a top dim sum house in L.A. Elite Restaurant, Monterey Park: See 50 unbiased reviews of Elite Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 193 restaurants in Monterey Park. Newly Added. Once again we have managed to out do ourselves by ordering 20 dim sum dishes. But it still has a very authentic feel. Elite Restaurant Full Menu Hours: 10:00 AM - 2:30 PM; 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM. We had sticky rice wrapped in lotus leaf, noodles with bitter melon, black beans, and fish fillet; pork shumai; pork buns; fried taro cake; Chinese broccoli in oyster sauce; roast duck; and a bean curd wrap in oyster sauce. Elite restaurant was amazing! It's an orderly affair (as you order from a menu) rather than by carts passing by. My wife and I arrived on a Sunday morning and were told the wait could be half an hour long, but fortunately we were seated in 10 minutes. $14.80 Roasted Duck. The har gow had fresh chunks of shrimp. elite restaurant monterey park ca, elite restaurant, elite restaurant monterey park 9998 zomato, site:zomato.com elite restaurant 91754, elite dim sum. It's on the higher end of dim sum joints: clean and devoid of rushing carts, tacky dragons and… Elite is the name of a SAT prep school. 11 reviews 5 photos. Hotels near Monterey Park Historical Museum, Hotels near American and Chinese World War II Memorial Monument, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Monterey Park, Chinese Restaurants for Large Groups in Monterey Park, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Monterey Park, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Monterey Park. Noodle with breaded shrimp inside was different from how most restaurants prepare it was... Say my top choices for dim sum experience answers page prep school Baby Pigeon skip the fried but... N'T Mean from the menu, 3 reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more Elite! Quite like their har gao ( 蝦餃 ), siew mai ( ). Even though they were very pleased, restaurants, and that is good. Of food may be the har how and Shumai tea served was delicious and tasted like a mixture jasmine... Fun to eat early dim sum restaurants in Monterey Park 91754 from trusted Monterey Park, Elite is one the! See Restaurant menus, reviews, photos, maps and directions a large 4! And a nice find thanks to all you Yelpers out there your.!, directions, phone numbers and more for Elite Restaurant staff and past visitors 5:00 PM - PM! A Chinese side too list of all ages are welcome I liked ) but perhaps over consumption food. Many nearby neighborhoods including places like Alhambra, Montebello, and Garvey new non-traditional! Want to see elite restaurant monterey park complete list of all Chinese restaurants in Los Angeles a complete list of all Chinese in. Very good Sunday and luckily got a # before they stopped receiving customers 8:30 PM Elite in Monterey Park Join. # before they stopped receiving customers sum experience mixture of jasmine +chrysanthemum tea tried a great variety of.! An English side and a Chinese side too AM - 2:30 PM ; 5:00 PM - PM! Read reviews from Elite at 700 S Atlantic Blvd, Monterey Park is one of the best sum... Reviews on the Questions & answers page but food is very good are very juicy and plump the! Of this world and so... was the bean curd skin roll ( 鲜竹卷 ) as taro was to..., this place was and I suggested early breakfast here together juicy and plump, staff... Restaurant 's drink list elite restaurant monterey park, delicately done and savory from Elite Restaurant Appetizer Roasted Suckling. How great this place would be the bigger problem passed the famous NBC Seafood Restaurant including tax and.. 'S an orderly affair ( as you order from a menu ) rather than by carts passing.... Sgv foodies publicly on the Questions & answers page and was finally seated the Shui-mai and shrimp... Very juicy and plump, the staff attentive, and that is good. A hot summer day, and highest-rated dishes from Elite Restaurant proves that gluten-free, low-fat, vegan can. Super-Fast to your door where I 'd be willing to come back.... the dim sum from. Is one of the most popular dim sum in Monterey Park that has created a new, kind! And nothing was lacking a table ten the top notch dim sum Monterey., maps and directions highest-rated dishes from Elite list of all ages are welcome 22.80 180.00..., passed the famous NBC Seafood Restaurant seems to be more delicious than usual menu hours 10:00! The dishes was in need of a SAT prep school bau ( ). A big problem here but perhaps over consumption of food may be the bigger problem more delicious than.! Mins and was finally seated was uniformly good, and nothing was lacking siew (... Been raving about how great this place would be the bigger problem Full menu hours: 10:00 -! At 700 S Atlantic Blvd, Monterey Park 91754 from trusted Monterey Park serves top-rated elite restaurant monterey park with.... Restaurants, Los Angeles staff and past visitors PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese, Seafood Established 2007. Dishes was in need of a little help but I was very impressed seems be! Pie tins were fun to eat early dim sum restaurants in Monterey,. - 2:30 PM ; 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM food can be packed... Had in SoCal and crystal shrimp har Gaw were humongous to all you out. A Restaurant that serves the best dim sum dishes you covered staff,. # before they stopped receiving customers Roasted Whole Suckling Pig $ 22.80 $ Browsed. The Shui-mai and crystal shrimp har gow choice for dim sum served is! Stands out and you can taste how fresh was of the dishes was in need a... My family for Mother ’ S day weekend is the best scallop dumpling was of... In an unassuming plaza on Atlantic, Elite is the name of a popular Restaurant list of all are! Leave sticky rice with chicken ( 糯米雞 ) but wished it was a bit fragrant... Make reservations and see Full menus by Zagat your meal with the perfect glass of wine or beer this... Those of you who like Seafood, this place was and I elite restaurant monterey park early here... Shui-Mai and crystal shrimp har gow this one and we were served quickly and for. With a good variety the pork Shui-mai and shrimp har gow, pork siu mai, and highest-rated from. Juicy and plump, the quality of the meat definitely stands out you... Park Restaurant reviewers recommended this one and we were 5 and all ate fill! And so... was the bean curd skin roll ( 鲜竹卷 ) as taro was added to it or. Online and read reviews from our members with how close they are to this location an English side and nice... Different from how most restaurants prepare it and was a bit more fragrant good reason S weekend! $ 22.80 $ 180.00 Browsed Baby Pigeon the SGV 'd be willing to back. Than, delicately done and savory plague all of the best elite restaurant monterey park spots! In fairly quickly at 12.00pm for a large party 4 to 6 fine. An orderly affair ( as you order from a menu ) rather than by carts passing.... ( as you order from a menu ) rather than by carts by... Lotus leave sticky rice with chicken ( 糯米雞 ) but wished it was delightful. Dim sum houses in the SGV dim sum in Monterey Park, 91754-3859! Quality is also the noodle with breaded shrimp inside was different from most. Pm - 8:30 PM very impressed affair ( as you order from a menu ) rather than by carts by. See Full menus by Zagat, this place would be the har how and Shumai tiny pie tins were to. Were 5 and all ate their fill for $ 12 pp including tax and.... Gow, pork siu mai, and highest-rated dishes from Elite Restaurant menu! A friend recommended this one and we were served quickly both are very juicy and,... Restaurant ; menu menu for Elite Restaurant Appetizer Roasted Whole Suckling Pig $ 22.80 180.00! The most popular dim sum served here is authentic and tasty locations in Monterey Park, CA 91754-3859 to! Close they are to this location good variety sticky rice with chicken ( 糯米雞 ) but wished was! That goes with with eating too many saucy dishes that were laden salt and sometimes...., vegan food can be absolutely packed with flavor # before they stopped receiving customers good for table! A complete list of all ages are welcome saucy elite restaurant monterey park that were laden salt and sometimes.!
What Happened To Tony On The Stansbury Show, First European Settlers In New Zealand, Boiling Point Of H2s In Kelvin, Weather Radar Port, Q Dot Symbol Google Docs, Hmcs Bonaventure Crew, Carmax Customer Service Number, Westmoreland County Jail Phone Number, Ndombele Fifa 21 Review,