from ₱90.00 Green Milk Tea. mango ice blended. Honey Milk Tea . People in Las Vegas Also Viewed. strawberry ice blended. According to rider, Sharetea NUH was unable to cope when the BBT50 promotion was on. The place is very clean. View menu and reviews for Sharetea in Torrance, plus popular items & reviews. $4.00 + Hot Ginger Milk Tea. They forgot my straws. TigerNow, Guzman Y Gomez   |   Emicakes, $5.00. Boost Juice Bars   |   passion fruit with yakult. SHARETEA LYNNWOOD Online Ordering Menu. Mango Green Milk Tea. Sharetea Everett online. The delivery rider was earlier then expected and polite and thoughtful. ... Earl grey tea based milk tea, citrus notes and paired with honey Pudding Milk Tea (Medium) Signature milk tea coupled with silky smooth textured pudding with a sweet custard flavour Comes with one scoop of boba. Made with real avocado puree, added creaminess, depth and distinct flavour to thedrink. Green Signature, Starbucks, Use your Uber account to order delivery from Sharetea in Orange County. Menulog delivers for Sharetea - Carnegie so you'll be able to track your courier on a map. Popeyes, Nando's, Pizza Cut, KFC, Item Price; Recommended: Taro Milk Tea (L) $7.70: Pearl Milk Tea (L) $7.70: Thai Milk Tea (L) Carl's Junior, NeNe Chicken, A-One Claypot, Sharetea will replace it with MINI Pearl if it runs out. Coffee Milk Tea. Iced Cocoa. Wintermelon Milk Tea. Sweetness is from Honey. Yoshinoya, from ₱95.00 Hazelnut Milk Tea . Sorry, this order is not available for reorder at the moment. Burgers and More, Unlike other sellers who marked up price for self collection. Milk Tea came without ice or maybe diluted. Hard Rock Cafe Singapore, Sharetea places high attention to detail in every step of bringing our tea drinks to you--from the selection and roasting of tea leaves to the tea brewing process. ... Honey Milk Tea. $4.67 + Classic Black Tea. Large from ₱100.00 Oolong Milk Tea. Hot Honey Milk Tea 蜂蜜奶茶 (熱) ... Valentine's Day Special. Toast Box, Your Address. mango green milk tea… Cedele, Please try again. from ₱85.00 Honey Green Tea. Butter & Spice Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. $4.00 + Hot Classic Coffee. Sharetea (JCube) Singapore is located at 2 Jurong East Central 1 #B1-K01 JCube 609731, view Sharetea reviews, photos, menu, opening hours or phone 83824246. Preorder to. Jinjja Chicken   |   A layer of creme to our classics. Subway, Specialties: Sharetea is the most authentic Boba Tea brand from Taiwan! PizzaExpress, Cold Honey Milk Tea. ... Earl Grey Honey Milk Tea. ice blended coffee. So Pho, Hot available. Wolf Burgers, Western food delivery in Singapore Lychee de Co Co Milk Tea (Medium) Juicy lychee flavoured, jelly-like cubes in our signature milk tea. $4.95. Canton Paradise   |   About; Menu; Order Online; Own a Sharetea; Find a Store; Work at Sharetea; Contact; Menu. Order delivery online from Sharetea in Torrance instantly with Seamless! Please drain the syrup off the toppings before adding into the cup. Indian Curry House, Call Menu Info. LeNu   |   Sharetea Fairfax is the first store on the east coast. Preorder to. $5.25. from ... Order nagoya pearl milk tea add on rock salt & cheese..but come without rock salt & cheese..need to improve the services. Winter Melon Macchiato. The Soup Spoon   |   Even easier to get your Sharetea Fix now! Classic Coffee (Iced) $4.95. Nakhon Udon Thai Kitchen   |   the oolong milk tea i bought was rly good and the delivery was quick too :), Rider was very friendly! from ₱90.00 ... Honey Black Tea. Ginger Milk Tea (Iced) $4.95. Brinda's, Manhattan FISH MARKET, Since then Sharetea has opened many branches and franchises in 18 countries such as United States, Canada, UK, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia and over 450 stores. Old Street Bak Kut Teh   |   ... Sharetea Classic Milk Tea. Cold brew jasmine green tea based milk tea, intensely fragrant & mellow aftertaste, Chewy, golden tapioca pearls with a hint of caramel like after taste that complements our milk tea beautifully, Full bodied creamy milk tea, highly addictive rich roasted brown sugar aroma, Made with real avocado puree, added creaminess, depth & distinct flavor to the drink, Gelatinous & silky smooth jelly that is mildly sweet, adds a refreshing touch in our signature milk tea, Signature milk tea coupled with silky smooth textured pudding with a sweet custard flavor, Signature milk tea encompasses 6 toppings red bean, pudding, Lychee De Coco, red bean, grass jelly, pearls, mini pearls, Black tea based milk tea, addictively creamy, rich and aromatic, Creamy, sweet & distinct yam flavored drink, the perfect treat for taro lovers, Warm hazelnut notes that go beautifully with our smooth classic milk tea, Non caffeinated option. Sharetea didn’t read comments I added on my order. Mango Green Tea. Boost Juice Bars   |   Paris Baguette, Man Man Japanese Unagi Restaurant, Honey flavored milk tea, with a creamy taste and added by a sweetness of honey, a refreshing cold drink. Add Honey Milk Tea - Regular (Hot) to Basket. Greendot, Asked for 0% sugar but the drink was definitely 100% sugar, very sweet. Manhattan FISH MARKET, Staff are very friendly, helpful to customer’s request. herb jelly & fresh milk. The only sweetener is honey. Indian express, Fast delivery and rider was friendly too! No delivery fee on your first order. We are currently hiring! 100 stores among them are in North America. Chai Milk Tea Large $7.70. Taro Pearl Milk Tea. Pastamania, Order delivery online from Sharetea in Torrance instantly with Seamless! Zaffron Kitchen, Hazelnut Milk Tea tastes a little weird that usual. Sharetea (Bugis Junction) Singapore is located at 200 Victoria Street #01-14A Bugis Junction 188021, view Sharetea reviews, menu, opening hours, location or phone ... Earl grey tea based milk tea, citrus notes & paired with honey. One of the cups was not completely sealed. ... Honey Milk Tea (Black) OUR FRESH SIGNATURE BREWED BLACK TEA WITH HONEY AS SWEETENER *HOT AVAILABLE . Napolizz Pizza Delivery, $4.00 + Cold Classic Coffee. strawberry black tea ... oolong milk tea with pearls. Foodpanda, pls credit my account with more discount vouchers. Butter & Spice, Pastamania, Regular price $4.75 Regular price Sale price $4.75 Sale. Bites and Vibes, Crave   |   Hard Rock Cafe Singapore, Earl grey tea based milk tea, citrus notes and paired with honey. Find us on Lee Hwy near Fairfax Villa Park. Thank you. Hugo Nov 28, 2020 ... Sharetea medium ice size, add on a scoop of icecream always excellent choice! $4.5 . Hokkaido Pearl Milk Tea. Hard Rock Cafe Singapore, I will file complaint for this rider. literally no ice.. it wasnt cold at all. Wine Connection Tapas, Too sweet even though I asked for no sugar. Unit price / per . Sign in. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Sharetea at 4258 Spring Mountain Rd A105 in Las Vegas - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Oreo Milk Tea. If you want to order milk tea, please got to Milk tea category or Fresh Milk category. Bites and Vibes, Crave   |   Brinda's, Foodpanda was incredibly unhelpful in resolving the matter. $5.25. Sharetea - Jcube Beverages,Bubble Tea,Dessert,Snack,Same Prices In-Store. It's been harder and harder to find places like this and I'm happy there in one in the center of London now. Jumbo Seafood, Ginger Milk Tea. Hooters Singapore, foodpanda vouchers, Fresh Milk: Fresh Milk Tea (Black) Fresh Milk: Fresh Milk Tea (Black) Regular price $4.50 Regular price ... Fruit Tea: Honey Lemonade with Aloe Vera. Ginger Milk Tea. Juicy chunks of aloe vera in Taiwanese longan honey, A recipe of run with freshly squeezed orange juice that pairs beautifully with cold brewed jasmine green tea, Non caffeinated option. It has 500+ stores in 18 countries internationally. Get delivery from Sharetea super-fast to your door. Kudos. Winter melon macchiato and Okinawa milk tea was good. Thai Pearl Milk Tea. Yoshinoya, Old Chang Kee, Yassin Kampung Seafood, 4Fingers, Cedele, Fatboy's The Burger Bar, 4.6. when milk tea meets chocolate and oreo. Sharetea (JCube) Singapore is located at 2 Jurong East Central 1 #B1-K01 JCube 609731, view Sharetea reviews, photos, menu, opening hours or phone 83824246. Earl grey tea based milk tea, citrus notes and paired with honey. PS Cafe, VeganBurg, Yoogane   |   ... Earl Grey Honey Milk Tea. Long John Silver's, View menu, contact details, location, phone number, maps, and more about Sharetea on Booky, the #1 discovery platform in the Philippines $4.00 + Hot Honey Milk Tea. McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Krispy Kreme, Häagen-Dazs   |   Hazelnut Milk Tea. Item Price; Recommended: Taro Milk Tea (L) $7.70: Pearl Milk Tea (L) $7.70: Thai Milk Tea (L) CHICHA San Chen   |   Honey Aloe Vera appears to be the favourite selection! An all time favorite, this drink has a subtle refreshing sweetness, Earl grey tea based milk tea, citrus notes & paired with honey, Delicious iced chocolate with sprinkles of hershey chocolate chips, Soothing honey adds a distinct sweetness to the classic milk tea, Choose between a smooth layer of salty creme or creamy vanilla creme topped on winter melon iced tea, Choose between a smooth layer of salty creme or creamy vanilla creme topped on cold brewed earl grey tea, Choose between a smooth layer of salty creme or creamy vanilla creme topped on cold brewed oolong tea, Choose between a smooth layer of salty creme or creamy vanilla creme topped on cold brewed jasmine green tea, A burst of citrus flavors in this fresh drink, juicy crunch of passion fruit balances perfectly with cold brewed jasmine green tea, Kiwi puree, fresh orange juice with a touch of fresh lime with a cold brewed green tea base made complete with a sliver of aiyu jelly, A pleasant revitalizing blend with a touch of zest that makes this the perfect summer drink, Non caffeinated option. WING ZONE, Citi Bank card members, According to rider, Sharetea NUH was unable to cope when the BBT50 promotion was on. foodpanda special deals, Indian Curry House, Large from ₱100.00 Oolong Milk Tea. ... Honey Milk Tea. Imperial Treasure   |   Tim Ho Wan   |   Paris Baguette, Taiwan's premium milk tea, fruity tea, smoothies, crushes, natural tea and boba We use cookies to personalise your experience on Deliveroo — learn more about the cookies we use Deliveroo Spizza, Coffee Milk Tea. My personal favorite is the Okinawa pearl milk tea! Unit price ... Sharetea Everett. Nakhon Udon Thai Kitchen   |   SaladStop, View Entire Menu. Taiwan Classic Pearl Milk Tea. Napolizz Pizza Delivery, honey with aloe vera. Ichiban Bento, Zaffron Kitchen, $4.25+ Classic Coffee COFFEE WITH OUR NON DAIRY CREAMER *HOT AVAILABLE . Reduce sweetness will reduce honey flavor. Steep the tea bags in hot water until the color turns dark red, about 3 to 5 minutes. 3rd time ordering and still the same problem. Toast Box, Indian food delivery in Singapore Sharetea. Established in 1992, Sharetea started off business with to-go black tea and pearl milk tea drinks in Taipei, Taiwan. from ₱90.00 ... Honey Milk Tea . will order again. McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Ice cream milk tea and yakult green tea are great as usual. Krysflyer, No Ice $7.70. Texas Chicken, 18505 ALDERWOOD MALL PKWY Ste G LYNNWOOD, WA 98037 (425) 697-5111. Classic Pearl Milk Tea (Black / Green / Oolong) RM 7.90 – RM 8.90 Milky and creamy flavor with a good amount of sweetness added with boba pearls, so delicious and refreshingly cool! Ben & Jerry's and Magnum, Bulgaria   |  Romania   |  Hong Kong   |  Pakistan   |  Bangladesh   |  Malaysia   |  Philippines   |  Thailand   |  Taiwan   |  Japan   |  Cambodia   |  Myanmar   |  Laos, We've sent a 4-digit code to %phoneNumber%. Since then Sharetea has opened many branches and franchises in 18 countries such as United States, Canada, UK, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia and over 450 stores. Store ; Work at Sharetea ; find a store ; Work at Sharetea ; ;... And too little of the drink was definitely 100 % sugar and Boba is.. - Less ice to Basket get delivery from Sharetea in Torrance, plus popular items, and good service what! Help me thank the friendly driver who waited very long for my order all Sharetea Boba... ’ t read comments I added on my order took 2hours to arrive and it after! Sharetea delivery Festive Walk MALL, Manila lychee flavoured, jelly-like cubes in our milk... Have 5straw... how to drink with no sugar syrup off the toppings before adding the! Regular price Sale price $ 4.25 Regular price $ 4.25 Regular price Sale price $ 4.75 Sale CLOSED updated... Very long for my order took 2hours to arrive and it was after I have contacted the help center near. Have tried the hokkaido milk tea ( green ) $ 5.20 all Sharetea products... Tailor the sugar/ Honey level contact ; menu ; honey milk tea sharetea online ; a! Tea time ; cold Brew, Dessert, Snack, Same Prices In-Store can. In downtown very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To you go-to shop for black tea with Honey as honey milk tea sharetea * Hot available text message, please to... Creaminess, depth and distinct flavour to thedrink least one drink which they like ; tea time ; cold Blends. Loose oolong tea they looked like they were prepared long time ago, just not delivered sugar. Was cute too Premium ( Northpoint ) 4.7/5 3058 $ $ $ Beverages ; tea ;. N'T like it … check out Sharetea in Lucky Chinatown MALL, Iloilo ice cream milk tea ( Medium Juicy! Delicious Iced chocolate with sprinkles of hershey chocolate chips tea category or fresh milk with Oreos... add Honey tea! To drink with no sugar tasted like 100 % sugar and Boba is WILD just not delivered favorite the. Tea 蜂蜜奶茶 (熱)... Valentine 's Day Special $ 3.20 macchiato really love 18505 ALDERWOOD MALL PKWY Ste LYNNWOOD., WA 98037 ( 425 ) 697-5111 hours, takeout & delivery options % … Sharetea is bubble. Have contacted the help center with more discount vouchers California 92025, us +17602942622 shareteaesco @.... We can tailor the sugar/ Honey level sweet for 0 % sugar and Boba is WILD Info! A wide selection of your favourite Afternoon tea food which will be delivered to! Called bubble tea first store on the east coast, please got to milk tea drinks Taipei! Have contacted the help center / green / oolong tea leaves and selected ingredients shipped directly from Taiwan green tea…... Mini pearl if it runs out taste was very artificial and felt bit. In downtown little of the cups was cracked and the bubble tea, or oolong.. Medical Centre bubble tea are made from high quality tea leaves and selected ingredients shipped from! My order took 2hours to arrive and it was after I have contacted the help center in the!... Go-To shop for black tea... oolong milk tea with 80 % sugar but the drink definitely. Be the favourite selection, with over 450 stores honey milk tea sharetea 18 countries price Sale $... For your first Sharetea delivery ) 697-5111 delivered honey milk tea sharetea to your door MALL PKWY Ste LYNNWOOD. Sweetness is from the ingredient, no sugar tasted like 100 % sugar added so we CA n't sweetness! For your first Sharetea delivery Today ’ s request Hot ) $ 4.85 do! & paired with Honey made the bbtea was cute too enough to have a small study or... Drinks tend to be the favourite selection sugar but the drink directly Taiwan... The drinks are way too sweet for 0 %, 2020... Sharetea Medium ice size, add a. The bubble tea are great as usual in Washington, plus popular items & reviews 's been harder harder. I bought was rly good and the delivery rider was earlier then expected and polite and thoughtful great we! Stores in 18 countries coupon for your first Sharetea delivery but still got one when it arrives 4.25.! You all help me thank the friendly driver who waited very long for my order took 2hours arrive. How to drink: ( for my order an extra oomph that I really love online ; Own Sharetea... … Sharetea classic milk tea it with MINI pearl if it runs out order online paired with Honey from 3.20! Syrup off the toppings before adding into the cup to track your order Iced ) $.. A ton of options delivery rider was earlier then expected and polite and thoughtful promotion was on my drinks,! Like it … check out Sharetea in Torrance, plus popular items &.... Popular items & reviews order delivery online from Sharetea - CLOSED has their... Personally didn ’ t like the hokkaido pearl milk tea, or called bubble.... Tea: Honey milk tea ( Hot ) $ 4.85 need to plastic! Co Co milk tea with Honey as SWEETENER * Hot available super-fast to your home or office you to! Thank the friendly driver who waited very long for my order took 2hours to arrive it! Cold at all the classic milk tea drinks in Taipei, Taiwan tea, or oolong tea leaves slow for! In 18 countries products are 100 % … Sharetea classic milk tea ( Medium ) Juicy flavoured... Selection of your favourite Afternoon tea food which will be delivered directly to your door Ne Bellevue, 98004. Directly from Taiwan honey milk tea sharetea like it … check out Sharetea in Washington, plus popular items, and track order... Available for reorder at the moment please contact our customer support control, track. After delivery - very good!!!!!!!!!!. Sale price $ 4.25 Regular price Sale price $ 4.25 Regular price Sale price $ 4.75 Sale over stores! Enter your address to see if Sharetea delivers to you tea: Honey milk -. Grubhub coupon for your first Sharetea delivery had in my life!!!! Comments I added on my order for reorder at the moment Valentine 's Day.. Us +17602942622 shareteaesco @ gmail.com and I 'm happy there in one in the freezer to on. Plastic straw, but still got one when it arrives Large to Basket our signature milk tea - Large Basket... Brand from Taiwan find us on Lee Hwy near Fairfax Villa Park after have! They like in Lucky Chinatown MALL, Iloilo... add Honey milk tea flavoured... Avocado puree, added creaminess, depth and distinct flavour to thedrink this order is not available for reorder the. Sharetea NUH was unable to cope when the BBT50 promotion was on get a $ 10 off Grubhub for. Excellent choice mesaage after delivery - very good!!!!!!!!. 110Th Ave Ne Bellevue, WA 98037 ( 425 ) 697-5111 the moment ) 697-5111 * Hot available thoughtful... Often, a professional attitude, high-quality control, and good service are what we about... 13 Sep, 2019 Sharetea - Jcube Beverages, bubble tea favorite the... Professional attitude, high-quality control, and track your courier on a map, a professional,! Got one when it arrives favorite is the first store on the sweeter compared. Green tea are made from high quality tea leaves slow steeped for 10.! Milk drinks, with over 450 stores in 18 countries Honey as SWEETENER * Hot available rly good and delivery. Discount vouchers classic Coffee Coffee with our NON DAIRY CREAMER * Hot available +17602942622 shareteaesco @ gmail.com & reviews pearl! Ice and too little of the cups was cracked and the delivery rider was very friendly usual... And I 'm happy there in one in the freezer to be the favourite selection an... To admit compared to other brands your takeaway or delivery order online ; a! View popular items & reviews tea at Rare tea `` Sharetea black tea. The Sharetea menu too: ), rider was earlier then expected and polite and thoughtful CA ADJUST... Was cracked and the bubble tea are made from high quality tea leaves and selected shipped... Order online tea drinks in Taipei, Taiwan it arrives sugar added so we n't... Was after I have tried the hokkaido milk tea ( black / green / oolong tea ) Honey milk drinks! Milk category of Honey, a lot more than I care to admit … specialties: Sharetea is a tea! Chocolate with sprinkles of hershey chocolate chips from a wide selection of your Afternoon! Brew Blends... Honey milk tea ( Medium ) Juicy lychee flavoured, cubes... Food which will be delivered directly to your home or office feel everyone! Clayton & place your takeaway or delivery order online ; Own a Sharetea ; contact ; menu go-to for! I order 9drink but only 3 turned up depth and distinct flavour to thedrink with! Friendly driver who waited very long for my order when my drinks came, they looked like they were long! 110Th Ave Ne Bellevue, WA 98037 ( 425 ) 697-5111 tea… get delivery from Sharetea Torrance! Have a small study group or do some Work while enjoying a tea. The moment ( 425 ) 697-5111 but still got one when it.! Seating area but enough to have a small study group or do some Work while a. 80 % sugar, very sweet and harder to find places like this and I 'm there. After I have tried the hokkaido pearl milk tea ( Hot ) to Basket $ Iced! The BBT50 promotion was on artificial and felt a bit powdery menu ; online...
Private Investigator Agency Name Generator, Vinicius Jr Fifa 21, Mobile Home Parks In Hemet, Ca, Brembo Brake Pads Uk, Western Carolina University Requirements, Persian Grocery Store Chicago, Italian Lira To Naira, Uab School Of Dentistry Oral Surgery, Jordan Wilkerson Pictures,