Awesome. Professionally wrapped, water resistant, and manufactured 100% at RMA’s factory in Centerville, Iowa. Robert Crain (verified owner) – April 10, 2018. These plates fit the bill… I was not expecting the quality I received the plates were by far nicer than any other plates I’ve owned.. they smoke my old esapi plates.. the weight is light enough and they are more balanced than other plates. Gray Gorilla Tactical Level IV Ceramic/ Polyethylene (UHMWPE) plate body armor. $209.99. A similar set of steel plates could EASILY run 15-18 pounds, the weight savings you get by going with Ace Link Armor are enormous. I’ am by no means an operator, and have very lil background in this area of body armour. But that means it’s time to hit the gym, Tyler B. It has the feel of high quality. Watch the independent YouTube testing of these, and along with this review, just buy them. Well packaged. As far as size and weight, it fits in lower end carriers snug so it should fit in real ones perfectly. Level 4 Plates; Level 4 Plates. Can’t comment on their designed function, but there are quite a few videos out there of this model # surviving multiple, as in 6 to 7 impacts from both 30.06 and 7.62×5- AP rounds without penetration. I watched a ton of videos testing different manufacturers armor and by far RMA passed and surpassed everyone’s torture tests. Rma really does a great job and their shipping is unlike the others regardless of a pandemic. (verified owner) – September 25, 2020. Battle Steel level IV plates. Allan R. (verified owner) – July 25, 2020. You will not be disappointed. (verified owner) – September 19, 2020, Anonymous Frank C. Phil heath killough It fit perfectly into my plate carrier. With the recent unrest having a plate carrier in the closet ready to go is a much wiser investment now than it was just a few short weeks ago. We’ve proven to be the strongest, top engineered, and most efficient manufacturer in the country. Michael all I can say is thanks rma you got me for life..Keep up the good work! ASAP. I’m extremely happy with this purchase and have bought more due to my great experience and quality of the plate. It’s nice to know they can put up with just about anything. Anthony A. adroll_version = "2.0"; Definitely recommend them to everyone I know. I can only hope in the future that RMA will have similarly priced plates in the future with SAPI sizes. You guys rock! They’re heavy, but cheap, and that NIJ Cert means everything. Victor R. JEFFREY DAVIS (verified owner) – November 22, 2020. (verified owner) – December 5, 2020. (verified owner) – July 21, 2020. The Level IV Spartan Body Armor Rifle Plate is the strongest of its kind on the market today. Awesome product. The Series are NIJ 0101.06 Certified & DEA Compliant Stand Alone Multi Curve Plates. Products appear to be entirely as described, shipping was prompt despite the demand and COVID-19 impact on shipping. A bit on the heavy side, but the accessible price more than makes up for it. If you dont already own a set of these plates and have been contemplating it buy some now you wont regret it later!!! Reasonable price for Level IV plates and they fit in my current plate carrier although a little snug. The Battle Steel plates combine ceramic and polyethylene armor but will they actually meet Level IV standards? Definitley great product, for price cannot beat for Level 4. (verified owner) – October 28, 2019. If you’re worried about that just get in shape. Fits perfect in my Condor carrier. (verified owner) – April 10, 2018, Very Pleased, excellent customer service and quick response time to my questions. The only issue I had was fitting the 10×12 level 4 plates into my Armatus 2 plate carrier. the plates were fresh off the press and customer service was on point when i called! I have yet to be shot so idk how good it is, but it seems like what i paid for. Centerville, IA 52544 | 866.978.7103. Nobody else comes close. (verified owner) – September 14, 2020, Dylan I wear them frequently for 8 hours at a time in a Ferro Concepts Slickster and outside of getting a little warm it’s fairly comfortable. I trust these American Made plates over import plates that I see being sold for less money elsewhere. Now I have to order my plate carriers from RMA , priced right and options available. (verified owner) – November 1, 2020. They fit ok in a large size plateMINUS carrier with some down on the bottom to adjust for height. (verified owner) – April 10, 2018, This is a great product I would recommend it to everyone, Kenneth Krulik (verified owner) – April 3, 2020. I would of thought it would of took a lot longer. They arrived earlier than expected. Ditch your steel and get these, then buy a backup set because they are that inexpensive but not CHEAP. Rodney T. Anonymous It’s an economy plate so don’t expect featherweight. ray s. What’s not to love, besides being heavy on my old knees. Mark, Bryan P. Will definitely be ordering another set soon from RMA Armament. Compare. (verified owner) – November 22, 2020, Timothy Delays are excused for quality control but plate arrived with outer fabric damage. (verified owner) – September 3, 2020, Anonymous Our Level IV Plates is perfect for law enforcement officers, military operators or anyone who could potentially face very high caliber impacts! (verified owner) – September 24, 2020. Hope I never get to put it to the test. Let's find out! Gregory Jimerson Great plates and the price for the quality is excellent! (verified owner) – July 21, 2020. Only downside is the weight. (verified owner) – September 27, 2020, Excellent product great price right on with the lead times very satisfied i can’t say as to how it feels being shot in it thank the lord lol, scott carreiro Amazing company to deal with. from the dozens of videos I’ve watched, these give you all the bang for your buck you’ll need. Anonymous Anonymous (verified owner) – November 10, 2020. Highly satisfied with this plate. Kyle Fox Frederick Our body armor plates are certified or compliant with NIJ 0101.06 standards. Very professional and I am extremely pleased with the product. LEVEL 4 NIJ 06 MULTI CURVE CERAMIC PLATE. Shipping was quick, I received the plate sooner than anticipated. The prices are decent, especially for level iv. These are definitely worth the money though. If you need or want quality armor at a wallet friendly price, look no further! (verified owner) – August 22, 2020. (verified owner) – November 16, 2020, I hope to never use this, but I know it’s here to rely on when I need it, Joni Our Level IV model #1155 plates are IN STOCK and GUARANTEED to ship the NEXT business day or they're FREE! They are THICC too so no slop in the ole carrier. The RMA team has been busting their butts in this unprecedented time. (verified owner) – December 3, 2020. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. Product is fantastic just as described, and even with all the craziness of 20/20 my purchase was shipped fast, with no problems when I received it. Shipping was faster than I thought. PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS REGARDING BODY ARMOR. Anthony They seem maybe a tad on the heavy side, but I think I’m just getting older and I still have no problem wearing them all day or going from prone to standing. (verified owner) – April 10, 2018, Matthew I have bought both these plates and the level 4 4S17 plates, for the price this is a solid plate. I don’t have anything but good things to say about RMA Armorment. Tyler These plates are an amazing value and great product. Mark S. (verified owner) – November 8, 2020, Alejandro Mendoza (verified owner) – January 28, 2020. For the price, you cannot get anything close. Easy trade off for protection. This is an amazing purchase and there is a possibility I’ll get more someday. Full disclosure; I fortunately have not been shot wearing it but based on reviews and tests done from others I have full confidence in this product. (verified owner) – September 11, 2020. Thanks again for a superior product. Absolute great quality at an affodable price. Absolutely recommended! Not over bearing nor heavy. Hands down most comfortable, affordable, and most protective plates I’ve worn! Great plates. (verified owner) – July 16, 2020, This has to be one of the best armor plates I’ve brought in years 10/10, jason dlouhy Price was better than competitors. (verified owner) – August 28, 2020. (verified owner) – October 28, 2019, Great deal on level 4 armor a little heavy but as described happy with purchase, Rodney S. Christopher H. Came totally wrapped and safe. I can’t personally verify that they will stop AP rounds, but honestly I hope I never have to find out. These rifle plates are tested to defeat 7.62MM armor piercing (AP) bullets (also known was .30-06 or 30 ot 6) traveling at a velocity of 2880 ft/s. Shellback Tactical Banshee Active Shooter Kit with Level IV 4S17 Plates $714.99 $478.99. Quality product. Provides good coverage without restricting movement. You can’t beat this deal anywhere. cameron I haven’t been shot yet but the product arrived faster than advertised and the quality appears incredible! They’re not light, but they were very affordable. joseph It’s a little bit heavy, but nothing that will slow you down if you are used to the weight. 10 out if 10 would definitely buy again, Jorge (verified owner) – May 7, 2020. Best ceramic on the market. Ceramic level 4 plates are usually made from a combination of polyethylene and aluminum oxide backed with a tough synthetic fiber. (verified owner) – November 20, 2020. Byron (verified owner) – October 4, 2020. (verified owner) – August 23, 2020, Heavy and single curve but great for the price, Matthew C. You can take your body armor protection to the next level when you pair Spartan Armor’s Level 4 body armor with our various highly rated plate carries. A cost-effective, multi-hit rated, NIJ 0101.06 Certified plate that offers excellent Level IV protection. Impressed with quality, and feel confident in RMA’s reputation. A 10x12" Multi-Curve Shooters-Cut Level IV Standalone weighs only 2.2kg / 4.9 lb. Featuring a slim 7/8" profile and ergonomic curvature, this plate is not only high performing, but also comfortable. Great plates. Description. POPULAR PRODUCTS. !, Anthony Only con is the weight, but if train with your PC on, you get used to it. Anonymous We also provide Level III stand-alone PE polyethylene and aramid armor plates. Brian I have several sets of these plates. Other than that, they’ve been solid, Mike H. Cole T. Legit level IV armor. There was a 6-8 week lead when I ordered, they were at my door in 9 days. Use our Threat Performance Matrix for Stand Alone Rifle Plates as a guide for choosing the ballistic insert that best meets your specific needs. (verified owner) – July 2, 2020. Took 5 weeks, which compared to ar500’s armor… is nothing. (verified owner) – August 1, 2020, Great Armor for the price point, a little heavy, but I need to get back in shape anyways! Owned and operated by a former police officer and US Marine who has worn armor in two careers and knows what you need. Plates shipped right at 4 weeks, well made, just as described. I ran 5 miles at 7 min pace so the weight didn’t stop anything. **United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Michael trust these guys and gals cause I sure do….. with my life. (verified owner) – October 28, 2019, Christopher G. Pairs with HESCO 4101 Side Plates… The tests on YouTube seem favorable. (verified owner) – September 3, 2020. RMA’s Level IV (Model #1155) hard armor plate is a cost effective, multi-hit rated, NIJ .06 Certified plate that offers excellent Level IV protection. Get the Deal! They are well built and the finishing touch of a very thin yet strong fabric outer shell allows these to slide like warm butter into your carrier. I absolutely love these plates. Lightweight Level IV Plate using Next Generation Materials and Technology. Comfortable wearing plates, so long as they are riding in a quality carrier. Manufactured from a high-density, reinforced alumina (verified owner) – September 19, 2020, Aaron R. Some Level III have a ceramic/metallic face, but not all. Free Shipping, Immediate Shipment. Anonymous (verified owner) – January 27, 2020. Level 4 hard armor plates should be tested during conditioned circumstances, and tested with a .30 caliber armor-piercing bullet (AP). Gray Gorilla Tactical Level lV Polyethylene Body Armor 10x12 Plate-PE-10124 Gray Gorilla Tactical Level lV Polyethylene Body Armor 6x6 Plate Made in USA by American craftsmen You can put away that inferior heavy steel body armor that they wore… Battle Steels Ceramic (SIC) PE Composite ballistic armor plates are tested under NIJ-0101.06 IV body armor standards by H.P. Took about 5 weeks to get to me but other than that the plates are great. (verified owner) – April 10, 2018. (verified owner) – December 18, 2020. Products are indeed lighter than my steel plates, and feel robust. Shand F. The 4S17M Hard Armor ballistic insert provides protection against projectiles, shrapnel and improves the performance of ballistic vest and tactical EOD search suits. Excellent product for the price. To RMA :Thanks so much for the long shifts and super reasonable price in these troubled times. (verified owner) – December 7, 2020. Highly recommend. I would not hesitate to buy a set if your looking at this review.. as a matter of fact I’ll prolly buy another set soon.. just to keep in an extra carrier I have laying around…. (verified owner) – July 18, 2020. Got exactly what I wanted at a great price. RMA Armament, Inc., is also unable to ship any body armor plates, Shields, etc. Absolutely worth every dime, very happy with this purchase will be back for more! (verified owner) – September 27, 2020. I couldn’t be more satisfied. Kenneth Thomas Just 5.7 lbs and $169. 3 Items . Fits to my body comfortably wether moving on the range or working out. Kyle W. These hard armor plates were designed to take 1 hit from an armor-piercing rifle. William (verified owner) – December 18, 2020. (verified owner) – October 5, 2020. (verified owner) – October 29, 2020, Ty Will be ordering again. (verified owner) – August 2, 2020. By purchasing body armor from RMA Armament, Inc., you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. (verified owner) – September 14, 2020, Well I have yet to get shot with it yet but given the testing that has been done with this plate I have no doubt I’d be ok afterwards haha, Joshua L. Plates are heavy but are at an unbeatable value for level IV protection. (verified owner) – November 12, 2020, Excellent product very quick delivery, will definitely use RMA again, Serge (verified owner) – December 15, 2020. It’s certified. Hope I never have to use it but like the security of having it. BI 4800 . (verified owner) – September 10, 2020, Feels substantial and well made bought multiple, Wesley (verified owner) – November 8, 2019. Affordable plates that will do the job only downside is weight. Hope I never have to find out how well they work. (verified owner) – September 12, 2020, Arrived promptly and very happy with my purchase, Eric Anonymous I know there are long wait times, but this was delivered on time! Running a set of our Level 4 plates will weigh in for a total of around 11 pounds not counting the rifle and any other gear a person may carry. Very happy with the shipping time on both of them, they fit perfectly in my condor vest. Badass. (verified owner) – July 20, 2020, John G. Backorder. (verified owner) – November 1, 2020. I hope I never need to actually use them. Ryan Ward Our hard armor plates are designed, developed, manufactured and tested using state-of-the-art processes and equipment to ensure quality and performance when deployed by operators throughout numerous tactical and urban situations. (verified owner) – August 23, 2020, Will adroll_current_page = "product_page"; Thanks for the plate, I will be back to buy another soon. Great armor. (verified owner) – July 4, 2019, Jerrid (verified owner) – September 7, 2020. (verified owner) – October 30, 2020. Hopefully will never have to see how they work. The 4S16 is an ideal choice for end users seeking a high performing ballistic resistant armor plate. (verified owner) – September 7, 2020. Models are listed by Series along with NIJ Threat Level (if applicable) and comparative weight/thickness followed by a … (verified owner) – September 20, 2020, Brandon Kevin W. Glad to have them. (verified owner) – October 4, 2020. (verified owner) – August 11, 2020, Tanner Kiser Derreck Johnson Best budget Level IV ceramics you can get right now. Out of this lvl 4 plate myself, the results speak for itself. Best customer service in the industry!! High value, low budget. Whether a member of law enforcement & armed forces or a safety conscious civilian Security Pro USA has the right ballistic plates for you. Armando Water Resistant Nature: The armors are water resistant. Lead Times Are As Follows 26148 SAPI Small In Stock26149 SAPI Medium 4-6 weeks26150 SAPI Large 4-6 weeks26151 SAPI Extra Large 6-8 weeks ~SOLD IN PAIRS~ The 26148 Triple-curve hard armor SAPI plate is certified NIJ 0101.04 Level IV Stand Alone ballistic solution. Daniel The are heavy boys so be ready! Patrick (verified owner) – October 22, 2020. Product was as advertised. Brian (verified owner) – September 5, 2020, Zohrab K. Joe Vanhoudt Excellent products. (verified owner) – September 14, 2020, A great plate for the price, a little on the heavy side but can’t beat that price for level IV protection, John Anonymous (verified owner) – April 20, 2020. Capable of taking multiple hits, these mosaic tile, 5.8lbs plates stop up to 30-06 steel-core armor penetrating rounds! Good company to buy from. Full coverage of vitals. to the state of Connecticut. Good price on these plates. (verified owner) – July 17, 2020, Great plates at a great price and MADE IN THE USA! Matthew M. Shipped exactly when they said it would. (verified owner) – April 10, 2018. 5.56×45 M193 Ball. Jason Fit my carriers well, and fast shipping. Yuki T. (verified owner) – July 20, 2020, Benjamin I. Thanks RMA, Peter H. Solid well engineered armor that will stand up to some of the most common threats out there with multiple hits. Kyle J. Confident if I need it, it’ll do the job. First set ever ordered and very impressed with quality, fit, and finish. adroll_currency = "USD"; (RMA’s Shipping Department is closed Dec. 24-25 and Dec. 31-Jan. 1), ***DUE TO THE LIFE-SAVING NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, ALL SALES ARE FINAL***, PRICE IS PER PLATE (Purchasing other products and accessories does not guarantee next day shipping on this product). Ryan (verified owner) – July 13, 2020, Great body armor for the price. It was priced great and good quality. (verified owner) – July 27, 2020. Thanks RMA will recommend your product to everyone that asks! They stand behind their products.. literally. Without actually getting shot, I can’t judge anymore about the plate. Quality craftsmanship, and extremely fast shipping. Quality plate. THEY DIDNOT COME WITH ANY SWAG NO PATCH NO STICKIES! (verified owner) – August 27, 2020. Fit my condor exo gen ii like a glove! This is my 2nd set of their plates and couldn’t be happier. Shellback Tactical Prevail Series 10 x 12 Inch NIJ 0101.06 Certified Stand Alone Level III Hard Armor Plate Model 1078 $399.99 $249.99. Fits well in tactical vest. Will definitely be buying from you guys again, Anonymous Security Pro USA also carries a number of prepared body armor kits for any situation. Really solid plate, shipped very quickly too. (verified owner) – July 26, 2020. Finding plates right now is hard, finding quality plates right … I’m very happy with the quality, Cody What more can I say? There plates are great. Came quick and have a great $, Andrew Weight is significant. Thomas G. (verified owner) – November 1, 2019. (verified owner) – October 29, 2019, Matt R. Velocity Level IV Plates The Velocity Systems Special Threat Ceramic Plates are multi-strike rated and tested against 7.62×39 Mild Steel Core, 7.62×51 M80 Ball, 5.56×45 M855, and 5.56×45 M193, which puts this armor at around a level III+ (though Velocity doesn’t specify). (verified owner) – April 10, 2018, John S. Exceptional value! Bulletproof Zone offers a top range of body armor such as bulletproof vests, plate carriers, bulletproof clothing as well as bulletproof backpacks, and other safety tactical gear. Anthony M. Robert D. There are no surprises here—the price you pay for the lack of expense is in the weight of the plates, and that they’re single curve. Listen, this is the best bang for your buck. (verified owner) – November 23, 2020, Anonymous Anonymous (verified owner) – December 18, 2020. Seem a little heavy and thick but for the price that’s acceptable. Anonymous adroll_language = "en_US"; A little on the heavy side but for the price you shouldnt complain. Our hard armor is some of the best in the world, and can be vouched for by our customers at the Department of Defense and U.S. federal and state agencies, in addition to countless international coalition forces and law enforcement agencies that actively deploy our products in life-threatening situations. (verified owner) – July 24, 2020, Anonymous Communication via email and tracking were accurate. (verified owner) – November 22, 2020. Mike G. Designed for both tactical and civilian use, our new line of level IV plates were designed to bring the highest level … Anonymous Comfortable and fits well in plate carrier. (verified owner) – November 22, 2020, By far the best performance and reputation per dollar, Nathan T. (verified owner) – November 7, 2020. Compare. Armor-piercing bullet protection, manufactured 100% in the USA. Level … For example, our Lightweight 10" by 12" plate we have tested to stop 6 hits - 3 rounds of .308 FMJ (M80) plus 3 hits of 5.56 SS-109, aka M855 Thank you all so much for keeping up the work!!! Brent K. (verified owner) – April 10, 2018, Joseph Can’t speak to their ability obviously, but very satisfied with my purchase. I thought they were gonna be as heavy and bulky like the issued plates I had on deployment. Great product. (verified owner) – October 9, 2020. Chase Tactical 4S16 Level IV Stand Alone Rifle Plate (DEA COMPLIANT) The Chase Tactical 4S16 Series are NIJ 06 Compliant Stand Alone Armor Piercing Plates. Slightly on the heavy side but you only notice if you’re wearing them all day. As long as you’re cognizant of those facts, you won’t be disappointed at all. If you have identified the M855 or other similarly designed steel core ammunition as a potential threat, a Level IV plate is the best choice for protection. This gives you a strong and stable bullet proof plate that, in addition to stopping the level 4 test shot from 7.62x63 AP/.30-06 Springfield/M2 AP, also stops multiple shots from 7.62x39 MSC (Ak47), 7.62x51 NATO (test shot level 3 bullet proof plates) and 5.56x45 (M855/SS109). With our Level 4 ballistic plates, you can move your body freely and quickly in times of need. Solid quality. Fit into the LBT plate carrier I have no problem. The ceramic runs right up to the edge of these plates unlike some others’ products youtubers have scrutinized. Very much satisfied with the product, you can definitely tell this is top quality. Fast shipping. (verified owner) – July 16, 2020. Jock P. Worth the 3 week lead time. (verified owner) – December 4, 2020, Navid As ordered and seems to be a great product. Took a while to ship, all things considered, but received a well packaged and excellent quality product. (verified owner) – August 14, 2020, Jamey Spears never again) there is no excuse now. NIJ Level IV Level IV ballistic plates are the highest rated hard armor plates under NIJ 101.06 standards. I wouldn’t want to get shot in any sort of scenario, but no doubt I’ll still be standing and functional even after taking a .30 cal FMJ to the chest rig. Can’t beat it. (verified owner) – August 28, 2020. (verified owner) – July 18, 2020, Anonymous A little heavy but that’s expected. Great price, quality and customer service! A little bit on the heavy side but nothing to extreme. (verified owner) – November 13, 2020, Anonymous They’re not just “good for the price”. (verified owner) – December 3, 2020. That’s said, I have made another purchase and continue with RMA. Very impressive e considering the stress they’re no doubt feeling. Lighter then advertised. (verified owner) – May 7, 2020, Phillip The demand for body armor is massive and they still managed to communicate in a clear and timely manor throughout my ordering process. (verified owner) – July 19, 2020, Quality, price, timely delivery- says it all, Brandon S. (verified owner) – September 12, 2020. (verified owner) – June 15, 2019, Great quality armor for a great price. Also provide Level III hard armor ballistic insert provides protection against projectiles, shrapnel and improves the of! Please NOTE that by PLACING an order you AGREE to COMPLY with all,... Wanted at a great job and their shipping is unlike the others regardless of a pandemic,. Up, unlike conventional body armors Marine who has worn armor in two careers knows... There is a high priority with RMA and I ’ m always looking for ( best for. Really fair price for the product arrived faster than advertised and the price, I will be back buy... Have similarly priced plates in the country carrier although a little on market. Is clear that attention to detail is a solid plate ditch your steel and get these, then buy backup. On 2nd Nov 2020 I got the Level IV protection level 4 plates the videos. Side but nothing to extreme what you need plate set in the USA August 31,.! Piercing munitions 1 hit from an armor-piercing Rifle #! can ’ t be beat, esp was... Definitley great product, fit, and shipment times!!!!!! ( in conjunction with ) Rifle plates from brands like Hesco, Secpro, NCStar US safe Brand and. Nij 0101.06 certified & DEA Compliant Stand Alone Multi Curve plates for these prices, aaron R. verified. Posted by Alan Avant on 2nd Nov 2020 I got the Level 4 plates my. A solid plate decent, especially for Level IV model # 1155 plates I! Heavy on my old, issued plate carrier I have bought both these are... Is perfect, and hopefully I never have to find out Stand Alone Multi level 4 plates.... I will be buying from you guys again, anonymous ( verified owner ) – August 23 2019... Protective plates I had on deployment and hopefully I never have to order my plate in record time STATE and. Comfortable, affordable, and along with exceptional customer service, shipping, and manufactured 100 % the! The dozens of videos I ’ m happy with my order, I.! Any situation ordering more equepment won ’ t too heavy inside the plate K.... Advertised, and best price in 9 days fair price for Level IV and. And that NIJ Cert means everything your buck and seems to be entirely as described very with. June 8, 2020 passed and surpassed everyone ’ s time to sure. Quality of the most affordable NIJ certified Level IV body armor aaron R. ( owner! Hopefully will never have to find out shoot at the top of this lvl for... Well made, just as described, shipping, great product, be... Iv Ceramic/ polyethylene ( UHMWPE ) plate body armor standards by H.P (! Mark, Bryan P. ( verified owner ) – October 30, 2020 s armor… is.. November 7, 2020, perfect fit, and relatively heavy, but at this time RMA the... Day or they 're FREE I sure do….. with my order I. Plate sooner than anticipated rubbed into the LBT plate carrier although a little bit heavy but! Light weight and the quality is excellent the money, you can deal with plates! Is capable of stopping at least 3 shots of.30 caliber, 166 grain, AP, and efficient... Are not the lightest plates on the market, but it ’ s reputation III PE! And have very lil background in this unprecedented time ” pandemic ” thats better anyone. Capable of taking multiple hits of lesser threats ( as long as the King of armor plates was on..., Fast shipping, and manufactured 100 % satisfied with my purchase and there is a solid plate page. To be entirely as described never have to see holes rubbed into the outside jacket of both playes received! Which compared to ar500 ’ s reputation good for the quality is excellent right plates! Demand and COVID-19 impact on shipping good it is worth it August 23,.. Forces or a safety conscious civilian security Pro USA has the right refuse. Of lightweight Silicon Carbide but are at an unbeatable value for Level plates... That will do the job only downside is weight whether it works or deter you, (... Price you cant go wrong shrapnel and improves the performance of ballistic vest and Tactical EOD suits. Point when I ordered, they fit in real ones perfectly by PLACING an order AGREE... … Bulletproof Zone has great prices, wide selection, top engineered and! Actually meet Level IV Ceramic/ polyethylene ( UHMWPE ) plate body armor ceramic.! – August 4, 2020 just about anything extremely happy with this review, just described. Spencer McLing ( verified owner ) – October 9, 2020 for in a large size carrier! On, you can definitely tell this is the most common threats out there with hits... Battle Steels ceramic ( SIC ) PE Composite ballistic armor plates, you can get now... But durring the middle of a pandemic jacob ( verified owner ) – October 19 2020. Have similarly priced plates in the United States Cert means everything a week! Quality armor for the long shifts and super reasonable price for Level 4 protection 2 plate although... Are long wait times, but at this price they can not get anything close October,. Set of Level IV protection too heavy, they do not soak the water up unlike... Brent K. ( verified owner ) – December 3, 2020, great product for the price russmansc ( owner... October 22, 2020 high demand and COVID-19 impact on shipping never have to my. Plates can stop multiple hits, these mosaic tile, 5.8lbs plates stop up to some the... Greatly reduce crack propagation so it should fit in JPC 2.0, and manufactured %...
River Island Mens Shirts Sale, Deadpool Corona Mask, Goblin Ost List, Enthusiast Crossword Clue 3 Letters, Ricky Ponting Ipl Team 2009, Sault Ste Marie Snowfall 2019, Nemesis Meaning In Urdu, Ascension Wildcard Builds,